Co-op members are owners of Amazing Grains and have certain rights, responsibilities and benefits.
- Guide the direction of the business through your vote
- Serve on the board of directors
- Attend member meetings and events
- Share in the profit of the business
We need you to:
- Provide feedback and make suggestions to improve our business
- Shop at Amazing Grains - Your patronage means the success of our store. The more you shop, the larger array of products we can offer.
- Encourage others to join you in cooperative ownership
You enjoy other benefits:
- Member-only specials
- Save on pre-ordered cases
- Subscription to our newsletter, The Garlic Press, with recipes, specials, new products and articles about events, food, health and nutrition
- The satisfaction that comes with community ownership
It's easy to join!
Full membership in the Grand Forks Food Co-op is an investment of four $25 shares ($100). This is not an annual fee. If you prefer, you may spread the purchase of the four shares over one year. If you move away and decide to leave the co-op, your shares may be redeemed, or sold back to the co-op. Additional shares may be purchased if you wish to make a larger investment. Membership forms can be found at the checkout counter at Amazing Grains.